Promity is currently building a Data Science and Computer Vision team, which will be specialized in cognitive solutions (especially Deep Learning) and supporting analytical jobs with machine learning techniques.
The team will be responsible for:
* Data preparation and Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA),
* Features extraction, selection and creation.
* Creating and evaluating models,
* Training neural networks (CNN, LSTM, etc.), selecting appropriate architectures and implementing own solutions if necessary,
* Designing and implementing image processing, image recognition and image quality enhancement algorithms (videos and pictures),
* Designing and implementing face detection, face recognition, face alignment and face-based information retrieval algorithms,
* Performing statistical tests,
* Results visualization.
competitive and fair salary tailored to your skills and experience,
any form of employment,
the ability to create scientific publications based on the work we do,
an office with great access to the city center (Metro Służew),
flexible working hours,
continuous improvement of professional qualifications,
the opportunity to be the Concept Maker of the solution.
You must have:
* Good knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Python, R or Matlab (Octave),
* Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
* Completed courses on: Machine Learning, computer vision or data visualization.
It would be nice if you had:
* Very good practical knowledge of Data Science libraries / packages,
* Very good practical knowledge of the OpenCV library,
* Experience in designing machine learning algorithms
* Experience in image processing, image recognition and image quality enhancement,
* Experience in natural language processing and signal processing,
* Hands-on deep learning knowledge – completed projects based on one of the following frameworks: Theano, TensorFlow, Torch, PyTorch, caffe, mxnet and Keras,
* Worked on projects based on Gaussian processes, probabilistic graphical models or other advanced machine learning techniques,
* Experience in computer stereo vision, 3D reconstruction, SLAM etc. supported by scientific publications or completed and implemented open source projects,
* Experience in Large Scale Machine Learning, e.g. SparkML,
* Proven experience at a similar position.